Recipe by PaulaG
Enjoy without the guilt. This is so good and cool. The cooking time reflects the 8 hours to freeze the cubes.
Top Review by ericapc
We made this exactly to the recipe and loved the coffee yumminess! We included this in a round up of our favorite freezer treats: http://www.partselect.com/JustForFun/Chilly-Fridge-Freezer-Treats.aspx
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons dutch process cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups half & half light cream, divided
- frozen whipped topping
- chocolate curls
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the Splenda Granular, cocoa, and coffee in a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in boiling water, whisking until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup fat free half and half.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays.
- Freeze 8 hours.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup half and half in blender.
- Gradually add frozen mocha cubes, blending until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with chocolate curls and frozen whipped topping.