Recipe by Sarah C in MN
This is a recipe adapted from a Taste of Home recipe. I make this as a syrup and store it in the fridge to add milk to whenever I want an iced coffee.
- 1 cup brewed espresso (could try strong coffee)
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 tablespoons chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 8 ounces milk, per serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee granules and Nesquik powder in the hot brewed espresso.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Store this syrup in the fridge in a container that can easily be shaken.
- When you are ready to serve, put ice and milk in a glass. Shake the syrup to mix it well, then add 3-4 tablespoons of the syrup (to taste) to the milk. Stir and enjoy!
- I have also used this to make a blended drink by using more ice and less milk.