1/9 Photos of Iced Mocha Coffee
Domestic Goddess's Note:
A chocolate flavored iced coffee made with instant coffee, chocolate syrup, half-n-half cream, Splenda, ice cubes, and topped with a dollop or two of Cool Whip. Prep time includes chilling the coffee in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large coffee cup or coffee mug, add the cold water and the tablespoon of instant coffee.
- 2(I added the ingredients to one 16-ounce coffee mug).
- 3Place coffee cup or mug in a microwave, and microwave until coffee is heated through.
- 4Stir the coffee, and place cup or mug in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 5To the cup or mug, add the chocolate syrup, half-and-half cream, plus 1-2 packets of Splenda; (I used 1-1/2 packets) stir to mix.
- 6Add ice cubes to a tall beverage glass.
- 7Pour coffee over the ice cubes, and top it with a large dollop or two of Cool Whip.
- 8This makes: 1 serving (1-1/3 cups, or 11-ounces of liquid coffee beverage).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Mocha Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 224.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Topping