Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Best flavor in the World!! This easy recipe is great because the prepared cocoa ice cubes keep the flavor in the coffee rather than watering it down. You can use the regular or sugar free cocoa mix. I am a big lover of iced coffee and to relax with a cup is the ultimate! Enjoy winter or summer!
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packetinstant hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- Cool Whip (optional topping)
- Dissolve hot cocoa mix (regular or sugar free) in 1 cup of hot water. Pour into ice cube trays and place in freezer for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Place frozen cubes in a large cup or glass and pour in (hot or cold) brewed coffee. Add sugar and cream to taste.
- Note: Place as many frozen cubes in cup according to one's own taste. Time for recipe does not include refrigerator time for ice cubes.