Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great! I think I'm addicted!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 cup hot double espresso or 1 cup very strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- Stir the chocolate syrup into the hot coffee until melted.
- Combine in a blender, the coffee, half-n-half and ice cubes.
- Blend on high for about 3 minutes.
- Pour into a tall cold glass and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately.
Had to doctor this up a bit and added some vanilla extract, more ice, more chocolate syrup and some sugar because this recipe is definitely not sweet at all. This is a good jumping off point for an iced mocha and we liked it after we made these little changes