Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Brew a little stronger than normal coffee for this. Adapted from a coffee site. Coffee mochas are popular in Spain, Italy, and all over the USA!
- 6 ounces fresh strong brewed coffee
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- 1 scoop coffee ice cream
- sugar, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream or 2 -3 tablespoons whipped topping
- Pour the hot coffee into a heatproof 10-ounce glass.
- Add the ice cubes and stir until coffee is chilled.
- Add the ice cream and top with the whipped cream.
- Taste and add sugar, if desired.
- Serve with a long-handled spoon and a straw.
A real quick and easy iced coffee drink. This was delicious. I used Coffee Crisp Ice cream...what a treat and real whipped cream. I will be making this often. I did add 2 tbsp sugar to this. Thanks so much for sharing another of your great recipes Sharon.