1/1 Photo of Iced Mocha Cafe
Brew a little stronger than normal coffee for this. Adapted from a coffee site. Coffee mochas are popular in Spain, Italy, and all over the USA!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the hot coffee into a heatproof 10-ounce glass.
- 2Add the ice cubes and stir until coffee is chilled.
- 3Add the ice cream and top with the whipped cream.
- 4Taste and add sugar, if desired.
- 5Serve with a long-handled spoon and a straw.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Mocha Cafe
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 14.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coffee ice cream