Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This treat will surely satisfy mocha lovers anytime.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces starbucks columbia strong coffee
- 3⁄4 ounce nesquik chocolate syrup
- 4 ounces half-and-half cream
- 7 ounces milk
- ice cube
- Brew an extra-strong 1/4 pot of the Starbucks columbia coffee. BUNN is the best coffee maker for this drink, other coffee makers may make a weaker, less flavorful brew.
- In the bottom of a 16oz cup add the NesQuik chocolate syrup. Add about 1.5oz of the concentrated coffee (treat it like espresso.)
- Begin to stir while adding 4oz of half-n-half cream. Fill the cup with milk to 3/4 full. Then top the drink off with ice cubes. Enjoy!
Mmmmm - great mocha! I used all milk (instead of adding cream) and it was still rich and delicious. Loved this tasty morning pick-me-up - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for My-3-Chefs 2012
What a great Mocha. It was quick and easy to make and tasted great. I made this exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing. I now have a go to iced coffee for when I leave the house. Thank you so much for sharing your tasty recipe. Made for Spring Pac 2014.
This drink was a wonderful treat after a busy day. I used fat free half-and-half and 2% milk to cut some fat and calories, and it was still yummy. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.