1/1 Photo of Iced Mascarpone and Coffee Soufflé
This is a recipe from my grocery store. A great dessert to serve during the summer or anytime of the year. Mascarpone and coffee, that's the perfect combination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine granulated sugar with coffee in a saucepan. Reduce mixture by half – cook about 3 minutes. Set aside 2 tbsp of coffee syrup obtained.
- 2Beat egg yolks in the food processor with icing sugar and 2 tbsp of coffee syrup until the mixture triples in volume.
- 3Using a flexible spatula, incorporate mascarpone cheese to the preparation obtained in step 2.
- 4Beat egg whites into stiff peaks, then carefully incorporate into previous preparation with the flexible spatula.
- 5Add chopped roasted hazelnuts and divide creamy mixture into individual serving cups.
- 6Refrigerate for 1 or 2 hours and serve with your choice of cookie.
- 7(Julie B's Hive used the extra coffee syrup as a topping to the dessert and sprinkled on a bit more of the chopped hazelnuts).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Mascarpone and Coffee Soufflé
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 74.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: