Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for a hot day!
Make and share this Iced Mandarin Orange Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tea bags
- 709.77 ml boiling water
- 29.58 ml sugar (or less)
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 orange, juice of
- 473.18 ml canned mandarin juice, chilled
- ice cubes or crushed ice
- Place tea bags in a stainless steel or other ceramic bowl.
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Stir in the sugar and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, allow it to cool.
- Add juices, stir well.
- Quarter fill tall glasses with ice and pour in the Manderin tea.
- A nice touch is to frost the glasses in your freezer before serving.
yuummmyyy good oh and nice pic pamela
For some reason my iced tea did not come out looking like "tea". I couldn't find mandarin orange juice but I did find some mandarin oragne juice crystals so I used that instead. The taste was very refreshing even if the colour was not what I expected. Thanks Bergy!