- 2 tea bags
- 709.77 ml boiling water
- 29.58 ml sugar (or less)
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 orange, juice of
- 473.18 ml canned mandarin juice, chilled
- ice cubes or crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tea bags in a stainless steel or other ceramic bowl.
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Stir in the sugar and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, allow it to cool.
- Add juices, stir well.
- Quarter fill tall glasses with ice and pour in the Manderin tea.
- A nice touch is to frost the glasses in your freezer before serving.