- 2 tea bags
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or less)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 orange, juice of
- 2 cups canned mandarin juice, chilled
- ice cubes or crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tea bags in a stainless steel or other ceramic bowl.
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Stir in the sugar and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, allow it to cool.
- Add juices, stir well.
- Quarter fill tall glasses with ice and pour in the Manderin tea.
- A nice touch is to frost the glasses in your freezer before serving.