Recipe by ellie_
Zaar World Tour - Southen Region of the US. - Article featured recipe in local newspaper about Charleston, SC.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
We loved this so much. I had a bunch of mint and green tea to use, so made this for us and had a great, great, wonderful taste. I also had an over abundance of lemonade that was frozen. I thawed this lemonade out into the pitcher, reduced the sugar and added the pineapple juice and some ice. The tea, the pineapple the lemon went together perfectly, We will be making this again, very soon, thanks ellie!
- 6 lemons
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 quarts green tea
- 6 mint sprigs, plus more
- mint sprig, for garnish if desired (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- thin wedges pineapple, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice 4 lemons and strain.
- Slice remaining 2 lemons.
- Stir lemon juice and pineapple juice into tea.
- Crush 6 mint springs and stir into tea.
- Stir in sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon slices to tea.
- Put ice in a large pitcher and pour tea mixture over ice.
- Pour over ice in glasses, garnishing with mint and pineapple slices, if desired.