Really refreshing iced tea variation. Great with bbq.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags, ginger, mint& sugar in saucepan.
- 2Pour in boiling water, cover, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Strain tea into large pitcher and stir in lemon.
- 4Refrigerate until cold.
- 5Pour into ice filled glasses and garnish with mint.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Lemon & Ginger Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: