Healthy, delicious and vegan!
Make and share this Iced Lemon Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml quick oats
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml vegan butter, softened
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 78.07 ml soymilk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- Pre- heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a muffin pan, set aside.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl (flours, oats, baking powder, salt), set aside.
- In another bowl add sugar, butter, applesauce, soy milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Whisk together until mixed. Add dry ingredients to and stir until just combined (you don't want to over mix). Gently fold in the blueberries. Batter will be thick. Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once muffins are cool and ready to glaze, make the the glaze by whisking the lemon juice and powdered sugar together in a bowl. Drizzle over muffins.