Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 10 cups coffee, Cold
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 cup cream, whipped, Sweetened
- 10 mint sprigs
- 10 whole raspberries
- Puree frozen raspberries, sugar, and water in a blender cup.
- Strain mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add coffee and half-and-half.
- Blend well.
- Ladle into 12-ounce glasses partially filled with cracked ice. Top with whipped cream, mint sprigs, and whole raspberries.
This recipe was good as is. I added french vanilla non diary creamer to make it better for my taste. I think it would have been great without the mint or with some ice cream added to the blend. This recipe was tagged in the Comfort Cafe's January '09 tag game.