1/1 Photo of Iced Green Tea With Ginger
Recipe from Glorian ruoka&viini magazine. The recipe calls for loose tea leaves but I don't see why you couldn't use tea bags instead! Adjust the amount of sugar to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure water into a saucepan, add ginger and bring to boil.
- 2Add tea leaves; brew 1-3 minutes (or longer, depending on how strong you like your tea).
- 3Add sugar and lemon juice, strain tea.
- 4Allow to cool and add ice. Garnish with lemon balm leaves.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Green Tea With Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea leaves