Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Southern Living.
Top Review by ellenryan
Splenda and Truvia are bad for you. Do the research. Really raw honey, on the other hand is very good for you and tastes great. Don't steep for more than 3 minutes. Some places recommend only one minute. I usually only do one minute. Then it is not bitter. Good recipe, thanks. ( I would give it five if it didn't say to use Splenda)
- 946.36 ml boiling water
- 8 regular green tea bags (Celestial Seasonings)
- 473.18 ml cold water
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular (no-calorie artificial sweetener)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags from water, squeezing gently.
- Stir in 2 cups cold water and sweetener, stirring until sweetener dissolves.
- Serve over ice or let tea come to room temperature then serve over ice.