Recipe by Missy1toe
I read a lot about how healthful green tea is. But, I hated the way it tasted, so I created this to make the green tea more palatable
Top Review by ladypit
Very interesting drink. I too, don't like green tea straight. This way made it a bit better. I still needed to add a good dose of splenda to it to palate it though. The added apple juice and skim milk (I was out of soy milk) gave it a creamy consistency which was nice. Thanks for posting!
- 2 bags green tea
- 2 ounces soymilk or 2 ounces milk (if you don't care for soy)
- 2 ounces apple juice
- 16 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Pour over the green tea bags.
- Let brew for three minutes.
- Pour the brewed tea into a container for the fridge.
- Add the soymilk and apple juice.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
- (It says 1 hour cooking because there was nothing for refrigeration.).