Recipe by Sue Lau
Simple but refreshing.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I love green tea but it does have a bitter kick. I used apple juice, the honey and then added 1/4 c. sugar. That smoothed out some of the bitterness but left a little "wang" which we all liked. A hit at our Memorial Day shrimp boil. Thanks Sue L.
- 4 bags green tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 2 cups apple cider or 2 cups apple juice, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tea bags in a pitcher and cover with the boiling water; allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Discard used tea bags.
- Stir in the honey (if using), until dissolved.
- Stir in the apple cider or juice.
- Chill tea, or serve over ice, garnished with fruit slices and mint, if desired.