Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try with your favorite flavored syrup or you can omit the flavoring.
- 2 cups brewed decaffeinated espresso coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free almond syrup
- ice cube
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon espresso beans, ground
- In a pitcher, combine the espresso, brown sugar, milk and syrup.
- Stir to mix evenly.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour coffee over ice.
- Add 1/4 cup whipped topping to each drink and sprinkle with ground espresso beans.
Nice and refreshing. I added an Irish Cream flavor syrup. Made for 2012 Cookbook Tag game.
Charlotte. PERFECTION in a tall iced glass or the coffee meeting at the house. The ladies were thrilled. I made as directed minus the sugar for those that cannot have sugar and set it out for those that could. I made whipped cream to add on top again for those that could. I was in coffee heaven. I made this twice that day 1 with regular expresso beans and the 2nd with a bean my brother sent to me, has a bit of kahlua flavoring in the bean itself. OH YEA so good! Will definitely make this again for mama here. Thank you. Made for AUSSIE /NZ Swap Aug 11