Recipe by BurtonFanatic
Cook time is chill time. calories: 54 total fat: 0g saturated fat: 0g cholesterol: 1mg sodium: 35mg carbohydrate: 11g fiber: 0g protein: 2g
- 1⁄2 cup ground espresso or 1⁄2 cup french roast ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange rind
- 4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ice cube
- orange strip (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated semisweet chocolate (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare coffee with shredded orange peel and water in a drip coffee maker or percolator according to manufacturer's directions. Pour coffee into a heatproof pitcher; stir in sugar and milk. Chill at least 3 hours or until serving time.
- To serve, fill 6 glasses with ice cubes; pour coffee mixture over ice. Garnish with orange peel strips and grated chocolate, if desired.