- 110 g caster sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 eggs
- 185 ml pure cream (thin)
- 185 ml milk
- 100 ml brandy
- 100 ml rum
- 100 ml sweet sherry (use the sherry of your choice dry or cream or sweet)
- ice cube
- freshly ground nutmeg, to dust
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sugar and cinnamon quills in a saucepan with 1/2 cup (125ml) cold water.
- Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 minute, then remove and cool.
- Combine 100ml of the syrup in a blender with the eggs, cream, milk and alcohol.
- Pour into cocktail glasses over ice and serve dusted with nutmeg.