Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I absolutely LOVE iced coffee drinks and this is a simple one I just made up with my wonderful new smoothie maker!
- 8 ounces 2% low-fat milk (or your preference)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon flavored coffee creamer (adds sweetness)
- 10 -12 large ice cubes
- Add all ingredients, in order, to blender or smoothie maker.
- Blend until smooth. This will be pretty thick because of the amount of ice.
Cooling & Refreshing! Instead of low fat milk and coffee creamer, I added a tablespoon of chocolate cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Deliiiicious! Great for sweltering summer nights. :)
I also have a recipe posted on Zaar like this. I use sugar free coffee syrup instead of the creamer. It is GREAT!
Think adult slurpee! A refreshing treat on a hot afternoon but the coffee flavor is rather light. Someone who puts a lot of cream in their coffee would love this, someone who uses light cream might need to up the coffee amount (and maybe the suger too).