1/3 Photos of Iced Coffee Slush
5 hrs 30 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Cook time is freeze time. I like to use flavored coffees. I cut the sugar in half and it is still plenty sweet, even to my kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a freezer-safe bowl, stir coffee and sugar; until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- 2Add the milk, cream and vanilla; freeze several hours or overnight.
- 3Remove from the freezer several hours before serving. Chop mixture until slushy; serve immediately.
- 4I like to let it thaw 2-3 hours, chop it with a knife until slushy, stir it good and then refreeze it for about an hour and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee Slush
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g