Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A CG Original.
Make and share this Iced Coffee Shake (Vegan-Friendly) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2-1 cup coffee-flavor soymilk (I like Trader Joe's)
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt (or non-dairy ice cream such as Soylicious or Rice Dream)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon raw sugar (optional) or 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- NOTE: chocolate flavored yogurt is good, too!
- Add all ingredients (except for sugar) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste test for sweetness and add sugar if necessary. Measurements are estimated.
- No need to feel guilty.
I wasn't able to get coffee flavored soy milk so I used the Silk's Coffee Latte. I know it comes as I have seen it in the past, but not recently. I used frozen vanilla yogurt and this drink was amazingly creamy and delicious! Made for Veg 'n Swap tag number 59.