8 hrs 10 mins
Wonderful, easy iced coffee to have on hand.
My Private Note
- 1In large vessel, combine coffee & cold water, stirring well to make sure all coffee is in contact with water.
- 2Set aside, to let steep overnight or at least 8 hours.
- 3With another large vessel & mesh strainer, line strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth.
- 4Strain coffee into second vessel.
- 5Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 6To Serve:.
- 7Combine 1/2 coffee, 1/2 milk of your choosing over ice. Sweeten as desired.
- 9Sweeten AND cream with sweetened condensed milk, as desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee - Ree Drummond
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g