Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Wonderful, easy iced coffee to have on hand.
Make and share this Iced Coffee - Ree Drummond recipe from Food.com.
- In large vessel, combine coffee & cold water, stirring well to make sure all coffee is in contact with water.
- Set aside, to let steep overnight or at least 8 hours.
- With another large vessel & mesh strainer, line strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth.
- Strain coffee into second vessel.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- To Serve:.
- Combine 1/2 coffee, 1/2 milk of your choosing over ice. Sweeten as desired.
- Sweeten AND cream with sweetened condensed milk, as desired.