Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple homemade treat. This came from Family Circle magazine. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 1⁄2 cups coffee (brew coffee with cinnamon)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup quick sugar syrup
- Combine brewed coffee, half and half and sugar syrup until blended. Pour into ice pop mold and cover. Freeze 2-3 hours.
- Gently insert ice pop sticks into pop mold, keeping as upright as possible. Freeze at least another 4 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, remove cover. Run outside of mold under warm water and gently pry pops from mold. Place in freezer-safe resealable plastic bag and store in freezer until serving.
- Quick Sugar syrup: Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat just to a simmer, stiring once. Cook 2 minutes until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Makes 2/3 cup.