Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Just like you get at the mall !!! Slushy and cold iced coffee drink ! Add some whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg on top and sit back , put your feet up and relax ! ENJOY !!!
- 3 cups strong coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pint cream
- 1 quart whole milk (NOT 2%)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dissolve sugar in hot coffee.
- Cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into 1 large freezer container or, 2 or 3 smaller ones, and freeze.
- Remove container from freezer 1&1/2 to 2 hours before serving.
- Stir and serve icy cold and slushy!
- *Cooktime is freeze time,and I am not sure of serving numbers.
Good flavor, but definitely needs very strong coffee for the flavor to come through. Since it's icy it does provide a beverage which you can slurp on for awhile! I drizzled some chocolate syrup on before topping with whipped cream and a cherry. For iced coffee lovers. Prepared for the January, 2009 Comfort Cafe Event.
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! :) I made this early in he day and couldn't keep my spoon out of the freezer, served it after dinner and I am off to make more, this is a coffee lover's delight! thank you for sharing hon!...Kitten:)