Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
ICE CREAM and ICED BREWED COFFEE (STARBUCKS, PREFERABLY!) -- SO VERY GOOD TOGETHER !
- 226.79 g ground coffee (Starbucks)
- 680.38 g filtered water
- 473.19 ml vanilla ice cream
- 14.79 ml semi-sweet cocoa powder
- Brew Coffee double-strength using 8 oz (1CUP) Ground Coffee to 24 oz (3CUPS) Water.
- After brewing is complete ~ pour into a pitcher.
- Add 24 OZ. (3CUPS) ICE to pitcher and let cool.
- Place 2 scoops of ice-cream in each bowl.
- Pour 1/4 Cup Chilled Iced Coffee over Ice-Cream.
- Sprinkle 1/4 TBS. Cocoa Powder over Ice-Cream.
Excellent tasty coffee desert! Perfect ending to a great meal or just for a afternoon treat! I used fudge ripple ice cream as that was what I had on hand. Thanks for posting such a simple idea. This recipe was tagged in the Comfort Cafe tag game.