1/2 Photos of Iced Coffee-Chocolate Soda Frappe
This will make about 10 cups, you can reduce the recipe by half if desired. Plan ahead the coffee/chocolate mixture needs to be refrigerated for at least 8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heat-proof mixing bowl stir together instant coffee granules with chocolate syrup, sugar and boiling water; cool to almost room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- 2Stir together the coffee mixture with half and half cream and 1 quart ice cream.
- 3Stir in ginger ale soda; mix to combine.
- 4Ladle the mixture into large tall glasses about 3/4 full, then top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee-Chocolate Soda Frappe
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g