2 hrs 15 mins
Two of my favorite flavors together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup cold skim milk
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup skim milk, heated to boiling
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 keebler ready crust chocolate cookie pie crust
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate, curl (optional)
- 1Into a blender container, pour 1/4 cup cold milk. Sprinkle gelatin over milk and mix on low. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2Add hot milk; cover and process on low until gelatin dissolves; about 2 minutes.
- 3Add sugar, coffee granules, liqueur and ice cream.
- 4Cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 5Chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate curls, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee and Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 242.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g