Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Two of my favorite flavors together.
Make and share this Iced Coffee and Chocolate Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup cold skim milk
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup skim milk, heated to boiling
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 keebler ready crust chocolate cookie pie crust
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate, curl (optional)
- Into a blender container, pour 1/4 cup cold milk. Sprinkle gelatin over milk and mix on low. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add hot milk; cover and process on low until gelatin dissolves; about 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, coffee granules, liqueur and ice cream.
- Cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate curls, if desired.