2 hrs 15 mins
Two of my favorite flavors together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup cold skim milk
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup skim milk, heated to boiling
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 keebler ready crust chocolate cookie pie crust
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate, curl (optional)
- 1Into a blender container, pour 1/4 cup cold milk. Sprinkle gelatin over milk and mix on low. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2Add hot milk; cover and process on low until gelatin dissolves; about 2 minutes.
- 3Add sugar, coffee granules, liqueur and ice cream.
- 4Cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 5Chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate curls, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee and Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 242.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g