Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 teaspoons sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cube
- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Add sweetener if desired. Stir in the milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla; mix well. Serve over ice.
I just want to know. At what point in history did coffee stop being coffee and turn into dessert? Love coffee with all the accessories. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
Perfect way to start a hot summer day! Made coffee flavored ice cubes last night to use in this delicious coffee treat other than that no changes were made. Thanks so much for such an easy and tasty treat that you know I will be enjoying again.
Made this for a special "Mom Treat" this morning. I didn't have decaf instant coffee, so I brewed a pot of coffee and poured a cup which I let cool some. That worked just fine. I also chose to omit the sugar as the chocolate sauce made the coffee plenty sweet for my liking. I will definitely treat myself with a cup of this iced coffee from time to time. Thanks for sharing Boomette. Made and reviewed for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap #54.