Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee or 1⁄4 cup coffee
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1⁄4 cup low calorie sweetener
- 1 liter milk, cold
- Dissolve instant coffee and sugar in hot water.
- Stir in 1 litre of cold milk; add ice.
- For mocha flavour, use chocolate milk and reduce the sugar to taste.
- For single serving: Dissolve 1 Tbsp of instant coffee and 2 teaspoons sugar in 1 Tablespoon hot water. Add 1 cup of cold milk and stir.
I have been trying to find a quick and easy Iced Coffee and this is it! Fast, tasty and not a lot of added sugar.
I am not a fan of instant coffee but this is GREAT. Definite keeper made for Comfort Cafe Tag Jan 2009
Lovelovelove. I tried out just the single serving and with only 1/2 tbsp of instant coffee (mainly because I don't like my coffee too strong). Wonderful. ^_^