Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich and Creamy with a Kick of Kahlua or Bailey's Liquor
- 5 cups strong coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ice cubes (made with chocolate milk)
- 4 ounces Kahlua (optional) or 4 ounces Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream (to garnish)
- Combined coffee and milks (& liquor if you choose).
- Pour over ice cubes and add whipped cream.
- Optional - Place all ingredients into a blender and blend for a frozen drink.
Yum ~ A cool and creamy coffee drink made with Kahlua! I chose the frozen drink option and decreased the coffee to 3 1/2 cups then froze it in ice cube trays alongside the chocolate milk. I also decreased the sweetened condensed milk to 1/2 can. The drinks turned out just deliciously ~ Thanks!