- 5 cups strong coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint chocolate milk
- 4 ounces Kahlua (optional) or 4 ounces Baileys Irish Cream, liquior (optional)
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Chocolate milk into 2 Ice trays and freeze.
- When Chocolate Ice cubes are frozen, Combined cooled Coffee, milk and condensed milk.
- (& liquior if you choose).
- Pour over Chocolate Ice cubes and add Whipped cream.
- Optional - Place all ingredients into a Blender and Blend for a Frozen drink.