1/1 Photo of Iced Coffee
popular drink here in NZ
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide coffee between 2 tall serving glasses.
- 2Divide the water evenly, pouring it into each glass to dissolve the coffee.
- 3Place 2 scoops of the ice cream in each glass.
- 4Pour milk over the ice cream.
- 5Whip the cream until firm peaks form and carefully spoon or pipe on top.
- 6Decorate with the chocolate sprinkles.
- 7(this can also be made replacing the water with hot milk, then proceed as above).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.7
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.2 g
- Saturated Fat 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 240.1 mg
- Sodium 259.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 16.2 g