popular drink here in NZ
Make and share this Iced Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Divide coffee between 2 tall serving glasses.
- Divide the water evenly, pouring it into each glass to dissolve the coffee.
- Place 2 scoops of the ice cream in each glass.
- Pour milk over the ice cream.
- Whip the cream until firm peaks form and carefully spoon or pipe on top.
- Decorate with the chocolate sprinkles.
- (this can also be made replacing the water with hot milk, then proceed as above).
I halved everything and made one serving, and it was fabulous. I used French style instant coffee, and I thought it contributed quite a creamy flavor to this delectable coffee drink. I will definitely make this again and again and again. Thanks for posting your recipe, Evie. Made for Summer 2009 Comfort Cafe.
I prefer iced chocolate to iced coffee personally but this certainly is typical of the NZ iced coffee. Even better with hokey pokey icecream ;-)