Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this tonight when I discovered Fat Free Coconut Milk (For Recipes). Give this a try, it's a pleasant surprise. The fat content in the Nutrition Facts is incorrect, it's giving you the fat content for real coconut milk.
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk, see link in intro
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract, extra from what is asked for the the Coconut Milk recipe
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste)
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup coffee, cubes (coffee frozen into ice cubes)
- Cool Whip Lite (optional)
- Place 1/4 cup of Recipe#187372 into a glass.
- Add 1 cup of skim milk along with coconut extract and Splenda.
- Add coffee cubes to fill the glass as full as you want it and give it a stir.
- Top with Cool Whip Lite if desired.
(To be read in your best rhyme-y poem voice.) Cafe' au Lait to start my day/A midday nip of raspberry latte/Cappuccino froth with cinnamon dust/One this evening is a must. Made for Gimme 5 Tag.
So delicious! Thanks for this wonderful drink idea!
very good, I used canned sweetened condensed milk, I also subbed coconut milk for the skim milk, topped it off with real whipped cream, YUMMMM! thanks for sharing Annacia!