Recipe by Annacia
This just might be the reason that summer was invented. Sip and sigh.
Top Review by lauralie41
Love flavored coffees and this one was so good. I used skim milk and also used it in place of the cream. Added a bit more cinnamon and chilled for an hour. Does remind me of a Starbucks Frappacino like mikekey mentioned in his review. :) Thank you sweetie for another yummy coffee recipe! Made and reviewed for the Game Forum's - Went to the Market Tag Game.
- 2 cups low fat ice cold milk
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar (or to taste)
- 2 -3 drops vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream (optional)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cocoa, instant coffee, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Add hot water and mix well till the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Add chilled milk and mix well.
- Chill for an hour or so.
- Just before serving, add some cream, vanilla essence and cinnamon and blend till frothy.
- Enjoy served in tall glasses.