Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From meals.com. This is so good that I just had to share.
- 2 shots of freshly brewed espresso
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 -3 teaspoons granular no calorie artificial sweetener (such as SPLENDA)
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant malted milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- Place espresso, milk, sweetener, cocoa and malted milk powder in blender.
- Add ice; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
Delicious chocolate malt drink! I made this for an after lunch treat! Thanks for posting Ann! Made for Veg 'N Swap #28.
I made this on a HOT morning (at 6:00 am it was already 80) and it was a great wake up, cool off drink. Made for Photo Tag.
A very nice refreshing drink for the terribly hot summer we are having! I used regular sugar, loved the malt flavor! Thanks Annacia! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.