Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Relaxing iced tea
Make and share this Iced Chamomile Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups water
- 4 chamomile tea bags
- 1 orange, zest of, removed in strips with a vegetable peeler
- 1 lime, zest of, removed in strips with a vegetable peeler
- 1⁄4 cup fresh gingerroot, sliced peeled
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- In a 4-quart saucepan bring all ingredients to a boil and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and cool mixture. Steep mixture, covered and chilled, at least 8 hours and up to 24.
- Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a pitcher.
- This tea keeps, covered and chilled, 1 week.
- Serve in ice-filled tall glasses.