1/3 Photos of Iced Chai/Espresso Latte
All the caffeine of espresso with the flavor of chai :) Use 2 tea bags for an extra strong flavor. I like to top with whipped cream and sprinkled cinnamon or drizzled honey. Tip: If you don't have an espresso machine and use regular strength coffee, you can vary the recipe as follows: 1) brew coffee; 2) place tea bags & sugar in hot coffee to soak and place in the refrigerator to chill; 3) mix with half n half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut open the tea bags and place in the bottom of the filter cup for your espresso machine.
- 2Place the coffee on top of the tea leaves (straining the espresso over the chai gives it the strongest flavor).
- 3Brew the espresso and mix in the sugar while it is still hot.
- 4Pour into a 12 ounce glass and quickly stir in 4-5 ice cubes until the side of the glass feels chilled.
- 5Fill to the top with milk.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Chai/Espresso Latte
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea teabags