Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and cool, you can sweeten this with your favorite flavor of coffee syrup.
- 2 -3 ounces espresso (double shot)
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar, to taste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla coffee syrup or 2 teaspoons other flavor coffee syrup
- 5 ounces milk, to taste
- ice (as needed)
- Using an espresso machine or cappuccino maker, prepare 2 shots espresso.
- Fill a large serving glass 2/3 with ice.
- Do not use extract or ice cream topping in place of syrup (use types specially made for beverages).
- Add vanilla syrup, sugar (if desired), and espresso to glass and top up with cold milk.
- Stir or shake briskly until syrup and sugar is nicely blended in the drink.
Also used Vanilla Syrup for Coffee for this recipe like Pneuma. My husband is a huge coffee drinker but since this is the summer, I thought I would try this out on him. I used less of the syrup (he is manly and doesn't need sugar, you know) and liked this very well. Thank you for sharing. Made for ZWT4.
Whats not to love about iced coffee in the summer? The espresso is a delight and the vanilla takes it a step above. Yummm. Thanks very much Sue :D. Made for ZWT4.
So refreshing to have in this heat! Used Vanilla Syrup for Coffee and indeed, syrups sweeter and milder than the extract. I drank it while taking a photo as couldn't help myself so had to make another one again. lol Delicious! Thanks, Sue L! Made for WZT4.