Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not so much held as embraced! (Tim Hortons)
- 1 cup ice, Crushed
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk, Cold
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup coffee creamer, Vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Add 1 Cup crushed ice, 2 Cups 2% Milk, 5 Tsp Sugar, 1/4 Cup Coffee Creamer to blender.
- Blend for 5 Minuetes or until smooth.
- Pour in drinking glass.
- Add whip cream to Ice Cap, Drizzel with chocolate syrup and Enjoy!
Very refreshing delicious coffee beverage. Due to someone eating the last of my cool whip, I had to omit it from the photo. Made for spring 2009 PAC.