Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
To add and extra flavor boost to this refreshing drink, add orange peel, lemon peel, or a dash of ground cinnamon to your coffee grounds before brewing.
- 1 cup fat-free frozen yogurt or 1 cup fat free vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 packet sugar substitute (or equivalent of 2 teaspoons sugar)
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Place container in freezer; freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen. Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately.
This was delicious! I made it for me and my husband before dinner and then put it in the freezer in the food processor bowl. Took it out after dinner, scraped down the ice and gave it another couple of whirls. Only complaint - I didn't make enough! This tastes very much like something we get from Dunkin' Donuts...not very often because they are expensive! Thanks for posting this great money saver!