Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing iced coffee drink!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 1⁄4 cup cold milk
- Heat the 4 cups of milk to boiling; remove from heat.
- Add creamer, vanilla, instant coffee and hot chocolate mix; stir well. Pour mixture into a container with a lid; put into freezer and freeze until very firm, but slightly slushy.
- Put mixture in a food processor; while processing, add the 1/4 cup milk in small increments to mixture. Process until all is combined and nicely slushy.