Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet but I am looking for a replacement for Tim Hortons iced cap. I got really addicted to these while I was pregnant and haven't been able to get over it yet - my son is 10 months old! Let me know how you like this...
- 2 ounces boiling water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee (regular or decaf)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute Equal)
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- 1⁄3 cup 18% table cream (or chocolate milk...or regular milk)
- Mix first 3 ingredients together to make a syrup, put into blender.
- Add ice cubes and blend until slushy.
- Add cream and blend until frothy.
I don't know if it's quite the same as the Iced Cap from Tim's but it's definitely a good substitute. I'll try tweaking things a bit next time.