1/2 Photos of Iced Cafe Latte Slush
You can adjust the sugar for this, plan ahead this needs to freeze for about 9 hours.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large freezer-safe mixing bowl combine the sugar and hot coffee; stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 2Add in 1 cup half and half cream; cover and chill for 9 hours.
- 3Let thaw slightly in the refrigerator; add in the remaining 1 cup half and half cream; beat with and electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Place in individual glass serving bowls or cups.
- 5Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Cafe Latte Slush
Serving Size: 1 (1108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 29.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g