Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can adjust the sugar for this, plan ahead this needs to freeze for about 9 hours.
Top Review by cookiedog
10 STARS! OUtstanding! I used a metal ice-cream scoop to scrape the frozen "slush" from the bowl for one serving, then added some skim milk and used my immersion blender. Topped it with some lite cool whip (at less than 20 calories per tablespoon) and chocolate. Wow. I'll be using this all summer long... and winter too!
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee or 2 cups espresso
- 2 cups half-and-half cream, divided (or use full-fat milk)
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large freezer-safe mixing bowl combine the sugar and hot coffee; stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add in 1 cup half and half cream; cover and chill for 9 hours.
- Let thaw slightly in the refrigerator; add in the remaining 1 cup half and half cream; beat with and electric mixer until smooth.
- Place in individual glass serving bowls or cups.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.