You can adjust the sugar for this, plan ahead this needs to freeze for about 9 hours.
Make and share this Iced Cafe Latte Slush recipe from Food.com.
- In a large freezer-safe mixing bowl combine the sugar and hot coffee; stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add in 1 cup half and half cream; cover and chill for 9 hours.
- Let thaw slightly in the refrigerator; add in the remaining 1 cup half and half cream; beat with and electric mixer until smooth.
- Place in individual glass serving bowls or cups.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.