Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm from Seattle, so how could I not share the coffee?
- 1 cup chilled strong coffee
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until creamy.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve at once.
- Note: To make good iced coffee, start with your favorite coffee brewed double-strength to compensate for the dilution from the ice.
- Starbucks recommends Caffé Verona Blend or other dark-roast blend because they produce a more flavorful iced coffee drink.
Well, I used a strong DECAF coffee ( I have a huge issue with caff. and lets just say I would have flipped out had I not used decaf lol). This is absolutely delicious. I had this as a late night relaxer lol..while working on my project. It is really nice and smooth, creamy and tasty...I will definitely make this again. I put the spray whipped cream on top hehe..and sprinkled some cocoa over it! YUM!!! :-) THANKS GINNY!!