Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A refreshing iced coffee with a little kick! Use a French roast, or espresso blend to make strong coffee. Add more half and half if desired. (or more benedictine :))Cooking time includes chilling.
- 946.36 ml brewed very strong coffee, double strength
- 19.71 ml sugar
- 113.39 g benedictine (a brandy liqueur)
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- Mix brewed coffee and sugar in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Refrigerate and chill thoroughly.
- Add Benedictine and half and half, stirring well.
- Pour over ice, in tall glasses, and serve.
I made this for my husband because he loves strong espresso type coffees and sweet flavored creamers. This is a little fancier than those but still strong and sweet. He loved it.
I hooked up a pitcher of this to my life support. Made for Comfort Cafe.