1/3 Photos of Iced Banana Latte
A nice cold drink for a hot day. If you prefer it sweeter, just add a bit of sugar or honey or other sweetener. Prep time does not include chilling/freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk and coffee into blender.
- 3Add banana.
- 4Blend until mixture is smooth.
- 5With blender running, add ice cubes one at a time, blending until each is incorporated.
- 6Use enough ice cubes to obtain desired consistency.
- 7Pour into a glass.
- 8Sprinkle with cocoa and cinnamon.
- 9Serve immediately.
- 10Makes 1 large serving or 2 smaller servings.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Banana Latte
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 76.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g