Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make 2 and use 1 as a backup pitcher to pour into the serving pitcher that has the apple rings in it. This uses a little tub container of Crystal Light, I'm guessing that is is 16 grams
- 16 g Crystal Light iced tea mix (1 tub)
- 6 cups water, chilled
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 1 slice red apple ring
- 1 slice green apple ring
- Place drink mix in large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Add water and juice; stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- Serve over ice cubes.
- Add some red and green apple rings in the pitcher.
Since this was made for just the 2 of us to enjoy, I left out the apple rings, but otherwise made the recipe as given, although I didn't serve it over ice! This was a very nice change from many of the other iced teas we've enjoyed over the summer months! Thanks for sharing this great keeper of a recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]